There is more to construction than the building. Someone must clean it up. Why not let it be us!
Rough Interior Cleaning – Takes place prior to commencement of construction and can include sweeping, washing windows, and dusting services.
In Process Cleaning – Regular cleanup of job sites and commercial properties to includes sweeping up of debris and sanitation as necessary per site requirements.
Final Construction Cleanup, services include:
- Basic janitorial services
- Sinks cleaned and sanitized
- Bathtub, shower walls, glass doors cleaned & sanitized
- Toilet inside and out cleaned & sanitized
- Mirrors cleaned
- Cabinets front and inside cleaned
- Countertops and shelves dusted and/or wiped
- All surfaces dusted and/or wiped
- Windows inside cleaned
- Baseboards dusted and/or wiped
- Marks on walls and baseboards cleaned
- Doorknobs, doorframes, doors, light switches wiped
- Trash removed
- Floors vacuumed and washed